BUS 397 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||13 November 2009|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||CC "CB60 Evo II"|
|Body Number||ACT M006|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2|
|Gallery Album||Bus 397|
Bus 397 is a MAN A69 18.320 HOCL-NL/E5 (Euro V) based at Belconnen Depot.
- Bus 397 arrived at Belconnen Depot on 15 October 2009.
- Its engine number is 50322670272269
- This vehicle is fitted with a DL2 bike rack.
- It was transferred to Tuggeranong Depot prior to entering service, in the week of 9 November 2009.
- On 26 May 2012, it was transferred to Belconnen Depot.