BUS 401 (2)
From ACT Bus Wiki
|Entered Service||November 2009|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||CC "CB60 Evo II"|
|Body Number||ACT M010|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2|
|Gallery Album||Bus 401|
Bus 401 is a MAN A69 18.320 HOUCL-R-NL (Euro V) based at Tuggeranong Depot.
- Bus 401 arrived at Belconnen Depot in the week of 2 November 2009.
- This vehicle is fitted with a DL2 bike rack.
- It was transferred to Tuggeranong Depot prior to entering service, in the week of 9 November 2009.
- It was transferred to Belconnen Depot on 13 November 2010 in preparation for Network 2010.
- It was transferred back to Tuggeranong Depot during the week of 11 April 2011.