BUS 424 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||14 September 2010|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||CC "CB60 Evo II"|
|Body Number||ACT M033|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2|
|Gallery Album||Bus 424|
Bus 424 is a MAN A69 18.320 HOCL-NL/E5 (Euro V) based at Belconnen Depot.
- Bus 424 arrived at Tuggeranong Depot on 9 April 2010.
- It was moved to Woden in late April or Early May 2010.
- It was moved back to Tuggeranong, then to Belconnen in late August 2010.
- This vehicle is fitted with a DL2 bike rack.
- Its engine number is 50323720522381.