BUS 436 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||28 February 2011|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60 Evo II"|
|Body Number||ACT M045|
|Body Date||Aug 2010|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing LRT III 1004|
|Gallery Album||Bus 436|
Bus 436 is a MAN A69 18.320 HOCL-NL/E5 (Euro V) based at Belconnen Depot.
- Bus 436 arrived at Woden Depot in late September 2010.
- It entered service on 28 February 2011 from Tuggeranong Depot prior to being fitted with a bicycle rack and ticketing equipment due to a vehicle shortage.
- In late March 2011, it was taken out of service.
- Bus 436 re-entered service from Belconnen Depot on 28 June 2011 as one of 10 buses trialling the new Motorola APX 7500 radio system
All Over Advertising
- ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 - 1 February 2015 to ~ 8 March 2015