BUS 436 (2)
|Entered Service||28 February 2011|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Custom Coaches "CB60 Evo II"|
|Body Number||ACT M045|
|Body Date||Aug 2010|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing LRT-III 1004|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2 (black handle)|
|Gallery Album||Bus 436|
Bus 436 is a MAN A69 18.320 HOCL-NL/E5 (Euro V) based at Belconnen Depot. It is currently in an all over advertising wrap for Village Building.
- Bus 436 arrived at Woden Depot in late September 2010.
- It entered service on 28 February 2011 from Tuggeranong Depot prior to being fitted with a bicycle rack and ticketing equipment due to a vehicle shortage.
- In late March 2011, it was taken out of service.
- Bus 436 re-entered service from Belconnen Depot on 28 June 2011 as one of 10 buses trialling the new Motorola APX 7500 radio system
- In January 2018, its DL2 bike rack was replaced with a new DL2 (black handle) model.
- On 27 March 2018, Bus 436 was involved in a collision with a car in the Adelaide Avenue transit lane.
- It was repaired and returned to service on 23 May 2018.
All Over Advertising
ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 - 1 February 2015 to ~8 March 2015
Paintback - 12 August 2017 to 4 November 2018
Village Building - 5 November 2018 to current