BUS 487 (1)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
Revision as of 21:36, 10 May 2014 by ACT Bus (1 revision)
|Removed from Service||5 July 1992|
|Desto Equipment||Roller Blind|
|Body Date||20 September 1976|
Bus 487 was a MAN SL200
- It was first registered on 15 October 1976
- On 5 July 1992 it was transferred from Woden Depot to Kingston for withdrawal.
- It was disposed in December 1992.
- After leaving ACTION this vehicle operated for Busways Glendenning and Peninsula (224) and Horizons West WA (29)
- It has since been scrapped for parts.