BUS 491 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||21 December 2011|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body||Custom "CB60 Evo II"|
|Body Date||Oct 2011|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing LRT-III-1004|
|Gallery Album||Bus 491|
Bus 491 is a MAN A69 18.320 HOCL-NL/E5 (Euro V) based at Tuggeranong Depot. It is currently in an all over advertisng wrap for Bike & Ride / Park & Ride / Park & Pedal (Transport Canberra).
- Bus 491 arrived at Woden Depot on 24 November 2011.
- It entered service at Tuggeranong Depot on 21 December 2011.
- Bus 491 is the first vehicle of a batch of 15 MAN A69 18.320 / CB60s ordered by ACTION for delivery between November 2011 and May 2012. This batch features several changes from the initial build of 74 (Buses 390 - 463).
- Bus 491 features decals proclaiming it to be the 75th MAN bus built for ACTION by Custom Coaches, but this is not correct. It is the 75th MAN A69 Diesel bus. If all MAN buses built by Custom Coaches for ACTION were counted, it would be the 96th bus (including five SL200s built in 1981 and sixteen 18.310 CNG buses which entered the fleet in 2008-09). Bus 672 (SG192) is excluded as this bus was built as a MAN demonstrator, rather than specifically for ACTION.
All Over Advertising
- Bike & Ride / Park & Ride / Park & Pedal (Transport Canberra) - ~12 June 2017 to current - also on Bus 403