BUS 508 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||30 October 2012|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Jul 2012|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks VeloPorter 2|
|Climate Control||ThermoKing ASR 140 1004|
|Gallery Album||Bus 508|
Bus 508 is a Scania K360UA 6x2/2 (Euro V plus EEV) articulated bus, based at Belconnen Depot. It is currently in a special livery wrap for Free Game Day Buses.
- Bus 508 arrived at Woden Depot on 22 August 2012.
- ACTION have named this bus "Hector the Connector".
- Prior to entering service, this bus was displayed at the Canberra Region Transport Show on 30 September 2012.
- Bus 508 entered full service on 30 October 2012, but operated revenue runs on 23 October 2012.
- Bus 508 was fitted with a VeloPorter2 bike rack in the week of 15 May 2017.
All Over Advertising
- Like Canberra - 23 November 2012 to ~ 27 February 2014.
- Free Game Day Buses - 29 March 2014 to current