BUS 523 (1)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Removed from Service||February 1992|
|Desto Equipment||Roller Blind|
|Body Date||21 December 1977|
|Gallery Album||Bus 523|
Bus 523 was a MAN SL200
- Bus 523 was first registered on 21 March 1978
- On 12 November 1991 it collided with Bus 862 in Woden Depot. Photos can be seen in our Gallery.
- Since leaving ACTION it operated for Reg's Charters, Sydney Buses and Parramatta-Ryde bus service.
- Reg's Charters placed a single seat behind the right-hand leaf of the front door, turning this former B43D into a B45D
- This vehicle has been scrapped for parts