BUS 661 (1)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||28 February 1985|
|Removed from Service||December 1999|
|Desto Equipment||Roller Blind|
|Body Date||December 1984|
|Gallery Album||Bus 661|
Bus 661 was a Mercedes Benz O.305
- It was first registered on 8 January 1985.
- It entered service on 28 February 1985 at Kingston Depot.
- After leaving ACTION, this vehicle operated for MetroLink as (35)
- As of March 2010, the bus is owned by several members of the ACT Bus Team and is currently being restored to ACTION standards.
- BUS 661 featured a trial livery prior to refurbishment.
- Follow the process via images at our Gallery
- Follow the forum thread here