From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||November 1987|
|Removed from Service||December 2005|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Gallery Album||Bus 692|
Bus 692 was a Renault PR100.2.
- It was first registered on 6 November 1987
- On 4 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Tuggeranong Depot.
- 692 became the designated driver training vehicle for Belconnen Depot on 23 April 2005.
- Its odometer at the time of sale was 551,230 kms
- Its engine number was 01548JG
- This vehicle now operates for Fearnes, who purchased it for $22,000. They took delivery of the unit on 5 January 2006. It is now registered as MO 6364.