From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||November 1987|
|Removed from Service||December 2005|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Gallery Album||Bus 692|
Bus 692 was a Renault PR100.2.
- It was first registered on 6 November 1987
- On 4 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Tuggeranong Depot.
- Bus 692 became the designated driver training vehicle for Belconnen Depot on 23 April 2005.
- Its odometer at the time of sale was 551,230 kms
- Its engine number was 01548JG
- This vehicle was sold to Fearnes Coaches (Wagga Wagga), who purchased it for $22,000. They took delivery of the unit on 5 January 2006. It was registered as MO 6364 and later 3983-MO.
- In August 2010, it was sold to Hawkesford's International and registered as TV-6208. It was transferred to MJH Services following the demise of Hawkesford's and was later (Feb 2016) registered as TV-8059.
- In May 2017 it was sold to Canberra Coach Company (aka Pink Party Bus). It is registered as (NSW) CN-62-UZ