BUS 693 (1)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||November 1987|
|Removed from Service||December 2005|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Gallery Album||Bus 693|
Bus 693 was a Renault PR100.2.
- It was first registered on 12 November 1987
- On 4 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Tuggeranong Depot.
- Its odometer at the time of sale was 916,214 kms
- Its engine number was 01780LJ
- This vehicle was purchased by Fearnes for $22,000 and took delivery of it from Tuggeranong Depot on 5 January 2006. It is now registered as MO 6574.