From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Removed from Service||7 December 2012|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||April 1988|
|Gallery Album||Bus 709|
Bus 709 was a Renault PR180.2 Articulated Vehicle.
- Bus 709 was delivered to ACTION in April 1988
- Bus 709 was the only PR180.2 Articulated vehicle to be equipped with a ZF Gearbox
- On 7 August 1992, Bus 709 was involved in a minor accident.
- Bus 709 was transferred from Tuggeranong to Belconnen on 23 April 2005
- It was withdrawn from service at Belconnen Depot on 7 December 2012 and transferred to Woden Depot.
- In May 2014, it was sent to Access Recycling to be scrapped.