From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Removed from Service||9 April 2014|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||May 1988|
|Gallery Album||Bus 716|
Bus 716 was a Renault PR180.2 Articulated Vehicle
- Bus 716 was delivered to ACTION in June 1988.
- On 4 September 1989 it was ceremoniously driven through the Tuggeranong Depot gates after the Minister for Housing and Urban Services cut the ribbon to open stage one of the depot.
- In September 1989 Bus 716 was transferred from Belconnen Depot to Tuggeranong Depot along with BUS 717, BUS 718 and BUS 719 as extra shifts were created at Tuggeranong following the extension of the 333 to Tuggeranong Station.
- On 2 August 2013, Bus 716 was transferred to Belconnen Depot.
- On 31 January 2014, it was transferred back to Tuggeranong Depot.
- It was withdrawn from service on 9 April 2014