From ACT Bus Wiki
|Removed from Service||July 1992|
|Desto Equipment||STC Cannon Flipdot|
|Gallery Album||Bus 732|
Bus 732 was a Scania N113CRB.
- This bus was built for MTT Tasmania, but was sold to ACTION as an evaluation vehicle.
- It was the first kneeling bus with ACTION
- In April 1991 the Roller Blind destination display was replaced with an STC Cannon Flipdot display.
- Metro Tasmania purchased the vehicle from ACTION in July 1992.
- Its fleet number at Metro was 193 and it was registered as G 00518 and later MET 193.
- It has since been withdrawn from service