From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Removed from Service||5 July 1992|
|Desto Equipment||STC Cannon Flipdot|
|Body Date||May 1990|
|Gallery Album||Bus 732|
Bus 732 was a Scania N113CRB.
- This bus was built for MTT Tasmania, but was sold to ACTION as an evaluation vehicle.
- It was the first kneeling bus with ACTION
- In April 1991 the Roller Blind destination display was replaced with an STC Cannon Flipdot display.
- Bus 732's last day of service (5 July 1992) was also the final day of operations of Kingston Depot.
- Bus 732 was the second bus to depart Kingston Depot on its last day of operation.
- Bus 732 is known to have operated from both Tuggeranong and Kingston Depots.
- Metro Tasmania purchased the vehicle from ACTION in July 1992.
- Its fleet number at Metro was 193 and it was registered as G 00518 and later MET 193.
- It has since been withdrawn from service