From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||February 1988|
|Removed from Service||12 August 2010|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Gallery Album||Bus 752|
Bus 752 was a Renault PR100.2.
- Bus 752 was first registered on 24 February 1988
- On 4 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Tuggeranong Depot.
- Towards the end of its time with ACTION, Bus 752 was a "Driver Training" bus and occasionally saw revenue service if there was a shortage of buses available.
- It was withdrawn from service at Tuggeranong Depot on 12 August 2010
- It was moved to Woden Depot on 8 September 2010
- It was advertised for sale by tender during January 2011.
- It was one of a number of buses sold to Sims Scrap Metal for scrapping in September 2011, marking the first time in the history of the Canberra Bus Service that buses have been sold to a scrap metal dealer.