From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||April 1988|
|Removed from Service||18 June 2010|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Gallery Album||Bus 755|
Bus 755 was a Renault PR100.2 (Mk 1)
- Bus 755 was first registered on 15 April 1988
- On 4 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Tuggeranong Depot.
- Bus 755 was withdrawn from service at Belconnen Depot on 18 June 2010.
- It was returned to Belconnen Depot (from Woden Depot) in September 2011 to be used for spare parts
- As of October 2011, it is being used by ACT Emergency Services Agency for road rescue training