From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||April 1988|
|Removed from Service||18 June 2010|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||Feb 1988|
|Gallery Album||Bus 756|
Bus 756 was a Renault PR100.2
- Bus 756 was first registered on 21 April 1988
- On 4 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Tuggeranong Depot.
- It was offered for sale by tender in January 2011.
- It was purchased in September 2011 by the AFP, presumably for training purposes.
- In February 2015, it was being scrapped by Access Recycling