From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||April 1988|
|Removed from Service||December 2005|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Gallery Album||Bus 757|
Bus 757 was a Renault PR100.2.
- Bus 757 was first registered on 24 April 1988
- On 4 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Tuggeranong Depot.
- Its odometer at the time of sale was 492,807 kms
- Its engine number was 01627BH
- This vehicle now operates for Fearnes, who purchased it for $22,000. They took delivery of the unit on 5 January 2006 from Tuggeranong Depot