From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||June 1988|
|Removed from Service||27 July 2010|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||May 1988|
|Gallery Album||Bus 762|
Bus 762 was a Renault PR100.2.
- Bus 762 was first registered on 15 June 1988.
- On 4 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Belconnen Depot.
- It was withdrawn from service at Belconnen Depot on 27 July 2010.
- It was moved to Woden Depot, then back to Belconnen in September 2010 before returning to Woden in early October.
- It was advertised for sale by tender during January 2011.
- Having not been sold at tender, Bus 762 was transferred to Belconnen Depot in August 2011 to be salvaged for parts
- It was subsequently removed from Belconnen Depot in September 2011
- It was one of a number of buses sold to Sims Scrap Metal for scrapping in September 2011, marking the first time in the history of the Canberra Bus Service that buses have been sold to a scrap metal dealer.