From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||July 1988|
|Removed from Service||December 2005|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||21 July 1988|
|Gallery Album||Bus 767|
Bus 767 was a Renault PR100.2.
- Bus 767 was first registered on 28 July 1988
- On 5 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Belconnen Depot.
- Bus 767 was transferred from Belconnen to Tuggeranong on 23 April 2005
- Its engine number was 01764JH
- Its odometer at the time of sale was 344,214 kms
- This vehicle now operates for Telford Tours, who purchased the unit for $25,000. They took delivery of the vehicle on 5 January 2006 from Tuggeranong Depot. It was sold with BUS 766 and BUS 769
- It is currently registered as TV 5283.