From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||September 1988|
|Removed from Service||15 December 2010|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||August 1988|
|Gallery Album||Bus 773|
Bus 773 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 13 September 1988
- On 4 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Tuggeranong Depot.
- Bus 773 was transferred from Belconnen to Tuggeranong on 23 April 2005
- It was removed from service at Tuggeranong Depot on 15 December 2010.
- It was one of a number of buses sold to Sims Scrap Metal for scrapping in September 2011, marking the first time in the history of the Canberra Bus Service that buses have been sold to a scrap metal dealer.