From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||November 1988|
|Removed from Service||12 July 2011|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||October 1988|
|Gallery Album||Bus 780|
Bus 780 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 8 November 1988
- On 4 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Tuggeranong Depot.
- As of June 2011, Bus 780 was withdrawn from service at Tuggeranong Depot for temporary use as a training bus.
- It ceased to be used as a training bus on 12 July 2011.
- It was sold during September 2011 and is now in private ownership.
- An eBay listing from November 2011 indicated it has been painted in two pack green and was onsold.