From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||November 1988|
|Removed from Service||July 2011|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||October 1988|
|Gallery Album||Bus 781|
Bus 781 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 11 November 1988
- On 4 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Tuggeranong Depot.
- In early July 2011, Bus 781 was withdrawn from service at Tuggeranong Depot to be used as a permanent training bus.
- In May 2012, it was transferred from Tuggeranong Depot to become Belconnen Depot's training bus
- In March 2013 it ceased to be used as a training bus and was withdrawn to Woden Depot.
- In July 2014 it was removed from Woden Depot and sent to Access Recycling for scrapping.