From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||January 1989|
|Removed from Service||14 April 2011|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||December 1988|
|Gallery Album||Bus 786|
Bus 786 was a Renault PR100.2.
- It was first registered on 13 January 1989
- Bus 786 was transferred from Belconnen Depot to Tuggeranong Depot in early January 2009.
- It was transferred back to Belconnen on 14 April 2011 for use solely as a training bus.
- On 21 September 2011, Bus 786 was removed from training duties.
- It was disposed in November 2011.