From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||January 1989|
|Removed from Service||1 July 2011|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||December 1988|
|Gallery Album||Bus 787|
Bus 787 is a Renault PR100.2.
- It was first registered on 24 January 1989
- Bus 787 was transferred from Belconnen Depot to Tuggeranong Depot in early January 2009.
- It was removed from service at Tuggeranong Depot on 1 July 2011.
- It was sold to Adams Coachlines, Perth who took ownership of the vehicle on 20 July 2011.
- It entered service at Adams on 10 August 2011, with fleet number B52 and registration TC 6794.