BUS 800 (2)
From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||May 1989|
|Removed from Service||January 2004|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||May 1989|
|Gallery Album||Bus 800|
Bus 800 was a Renault PR100.2.
- It was first registered on 15 May 1989
- It was one of fifty ACTION Buses loaned to the Olympic Road Transport Authority (ORTA) during 2000 for the Sydney Olympics.
- From January 2004 until December 2004 it operated for Baxters Buslines (Fleet Number 38, Registration MO 8674)
- From January 2005 until January 2007 it operated for Transit First (Fleet Number 51, Registration MO 8674)
- From February 2007 it has operated for Veolia Transport (Fleet Number 652, Registration MO 8674)