From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||June 1989|
|Removed from Service||January 2004|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||June 1989|
|Gallery Album||Bus 807|
Bus 807 was a Renault PR100.2.
- It was first registered on 30 June 1989
- It was one of fifty ACTION Buses loaned to the Olympic Road Transport Authority (ORTA) during 2000 for the Sydney Olympics.
- This vehicle has operated for Veolia (Fleet Number 652, Registration MO 4466) since February 2007.
- From January 2005-January 2007 it operated for Transit First (Registration MO 8674, Fleet Number 51)
- From January - December 2004 it operated for Baxter's Buslines (Registration MO 8674, Fleet Number 38)