From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||September 1989|
|Removed from Service||23 March 2012|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||August 1989|
|Gallery Album||Bus 817|
Bus 817 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 19 September 1989
- Bus 817 was a designated charter vehicle, and as such was fitted with a Clarion public address system and speakers.
- Bus 817 was one of fifty ACTION Buses loaned to the Olympic Roads Transport Authority during 2000. These vehicles performed shuttle services during the Sydney 2000 Olympics.
- It was withdrawn from service at Tuggeranong Depot in March 2012.
- It departed Woden Depot on 10 May 2012 destined for Adams Coachlines, Perth
- At Adams, it carries fleet number B71 and is registered TC 7000. As at January 2013, it still retains the ACTION livery.