From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||September 1989|
|Removed from Service||May 2012|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||Sep 1989|
|Gallery Album||Bus 818|
Bus 818 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 21 September 1989
- Bus 818 was a designated charter vehicle, and as such is fitted with a public address system and speakers.
- Bus 818 was one of fifty ACTION Buses deployed to Sydney to assist during the 2000 Olympics.
- Bus 818 was withdrawn from service at Tuggeranong Depot in May 2012 to be used as a permanent training bus, based at Tuggeranong Depot
- It ceased training bus duties in August 2012 and was moved to Woden Depot on 27 August 2012.
- It remained stored at Woden Depot until December 2017.