From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||February 1990|
|Removed from Service||24 February 2012|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||Feb 1990|
|Gallery Album||Bus 843|
Bus 843 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 28 February 1990
- It was one of fifty ACTION Buses loaned to the Olympic Road Transport Authority (ORTA) during 2000 for the Sydney Olympics.
- Bus 843 was withdrawn from service at Belconnen Depot on 14 December 2011
- It temporarily returned to service at Tuggeranong Depot between 1 February 2012 and 24 February 2012.
- It was scrapped for parts at Belconnen Depot during March 2012.