From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||April 1990|
|Removed from Service||7 July 2015|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||Apr 1990|
|Gallery Album||Bus 853|
Bus 853 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 12 April 1990
- Following removal of its last AOA, 853 was repainted into the Mk2 livery - arctic green above windows, yellow fire (orange) below windows and a true blue skirt.
- It was fitted with a DL2 bike rack in late February 2012.
- During the week of 25 May 2015, it was loaned to Tuggeranong Depot.
- Bus 853 was the last Renault PR100.2 Mk1 to be withdrawn from service.
All Over Advertising History
- Canberra Cannons - (Active in 1991) - Pale blue, with basketball players.
- Canturf - January 1995 to January 1996 - Blue in colour, other details unknown
- Kahlua - (Likely) January 1996 to 14 May 2001 - Dark green with a cow on each side with bottles of Kahlua attached to their udders
- Yellow Pages - 14 May 2001 to 9 February 2002 - Yellow with references to ad categories and bus parts.
- Tuggeranong Hyperdome - 9 February 2002 to 2004 - Lavender in colour with store names and centre highlights.
|4 Jul 1992||Kingston||Tuggeranong||Closure of Kingston Depot|
|Jul 2015||Belconnen||Woden||pending disposal|