From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||June 1990|
|Removed from Service||October 2012|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||May 1990|
|Gallery Album||Bus 862|
Bus 862 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 13 June 1990
- On 12 November 1991 it collided with Bus 523 in Woden Depot. Photos can be found in our Gallery.
- It was fitted with a DL2 bike rack in the week of 4 May 2012.
- On 9 April 2014, it was extracted from Woden Depot to be prepared for withdrawal.
- In May 2014 it was sent to Access Recycling for disposal.
|2012-06-08||Woden||Tuggeranong||Returned to service|