From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||June 1990|
|Removed from Service||2 March 2015|
|Desto Equipment||BROSE Roller Blind|
|Body Date||Jun 1990|
|Gallery Album||Bus 865|
Bus 865 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 28 June 1990
- It was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack in late January 2012.
- On 18 October 2012, Bus 865 was involved in a collision with a car at the corner of Dumas St and William Slim Dr, McKellar. Damage was sustained to the front near-side corner.
- During February and March 2017, Bus 865 was stripped for parts at Belconnen Depot.
- It was removed to Access Recycling for disposal on 31 March 2017.
|23 May 2009||Tuggeranong||Belconnen||Network 2009|