From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||July 1990|
|Removed from Service||May 2011|
|Desto Equipment||Alcatel/STC Cannon Flipdot|
|Body Date||Jul 1990|
|Gallery Album||Bus 869|
Bus 869 was a Renault PR100.2 Mk1
- Bus 869 was first registered on 25 July 1990
- Although easily mistaken for a Mk2 due to its livery and flip-dot desto display, Bus 869 is the last Mk1 PR100.2
- Bus 869 was originally fitted with a BROSE roller blind destination display. It was retro-fitted with an Alcatel flip-dot display which was removed from Bus 674 when that vehicle was withdrawn from the ACTION Fleet.
- In early May 2011, Bus 869 was withdrawn from service at Belconnen Depot
- It was one of a number of buses sold to Sims Scrap Metal for scrapping in September 2011, marking the first time in the history of the Canberra Bus Service that buses have been sold to a scrap metal dealer.
All Over Advertising
- CSIRO - 28 August 1990 to unknown
- NRMA - ACT Road Safety Trust
|23 May 2009||Tuggeranong||Belconnen||Network 2009|