From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||19 September 1990|
|Removed from Service||13 July 2015|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Aug 1990|
|Gallery Album||Bus 875|
Bus 875 was a Renault PR100.2
- Bus 875 was first registered on 5 September 1990.
- It was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack in May 2012.
- Its STC Cannon/Alcatel flipdot destination displays were replaced with Hanover LED in May 2014.
All Over Advertising
- Canberra Region: "Let's Keep it Local" - 19 September 1990 to unknown (delivered in this livery)
- Fyshwick Fresh Food Markets - unknown
|Aug 2013||Woden||Tuggeranong||Returned to service|
|Jul 2015||Woden||pending disposal|