From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||October 1990|
|Removed from Service||July 2016|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Oct 1990|
|Gallery Album||Bus 883|
Bus 883 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 15 October 1990
- It was one of fifty ACTION Buses loaned to the Olympic Road Transport Authority (ORTA) during 2000 for the Sydney Olympics.
- It was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack in late May 2012.
- Its STC Cannon flip-dot destination display was replaced by Hanover LED equipment in October 2013.
- Its Hanover LED destination signs were removed when the bus was withdrawn from service.
|28 Jul 2016||Woden||Pending disposal|