From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||October 1990|
|Removed from Service||16 October 2015|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Oct 1990|
|Gallery Album||Bus 886|
Bus 886 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 25 October 1990
- It was one of fifty ACTION Buses loaned to the Olympic Road Transport Authority (ORTA) during 2000 for the Sydney Olympics.
- It was fitted with a SportWorks DL2 bike rack in the week of 4 November 2011.
- Its Alcatel/STC Cannon flip-dot destination displays were replaced by Hanover LED equipment in February 2013.
- Between November 2016 and March 2017, it was scrapped for parts at Tuggeranong Depot.
|18 Jul 2011||Belconnen||Tuggeranong|
|Mar 2017||Tuggeranong||Access Recycling||Disposal|