From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||November 1990|
|Removed from Service||November 2015|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Oct 1990|
|Gallery Album||Bus 887|
Bus 887 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 1 November 1990
- Bus 887 was one of fifty ACTION Buses loaned to the Olympic Roads Transport Authority during 2000. These vehicles performed shuttle services during the Sydney 2000 Olympics.
- It was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack in late May 2012.
- Its STC Cannon/Alcatel flip-dot destination displays were replaced by Hanover LED displays in late 2013 / early 2014 (exact date unknown).
- As at December 2018, Bus 887 is being scrapped for parts at Tuggeranong Depot.
|18 Jul 2011||Belconnen||Tuggeranong|
|23 Sep 2015||Tuggeranong||Belconnen|
|~Nov 2015||Belconnen||Woden||pending disposal|
|Dec 2018||Fyshwick||Tuggeranong||to be scrapped for parts|