From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||November 1990|
|Removed from Service||August 2016|
|Desto Equipment||STC Cannon|
|Body Date||Nov 1990|
|Gallery Album||Bus 891|
Bus 891 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 21 November 1990
- It was one of fifty ACTION Buses loaned to the Olympic Road Transport Authority (ORTA) during 2000 for the Sydney Olympics.
- In August 2005, this bus was loaned to Tuggeranong in place of a Scania L94UB loaned to Belconnen Depot as a result of the Irisbus Agoraline fleet being taken off the road to repair driver seating.
- It was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack in May/June 2012.
- In August 2016, Bus 891 was withdrawn from regular service at Tuggeranong Depot and reassigned to Belconnen Depot as a training bus.
- It is believed to have been sent to Woden Depot pending disposal (to be confirmed).
|Aug 2005||Belconnen||Tuggeranong||Temporary loan|
|Aug 2016||Tuggeranong||Belconnen||Training Bus|
|Oct 2016||Belconnen||Woden||Pending disposal|