From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||February 1991|
|Removed from Service||24 December 2018|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Feb 1991|
|Gallery Album||Bus 901|
Bus 901 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 15 February 1991
- It was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack in the week of 4 November 2011
- In October 2016, its Alcatel/STC Cannon flip-dot destination signs were replaced with Hanover LED equipment.
- In March 2018 its bike rack was replaced with a new DL2 (black handle) model.
- From February 2019, Bus 901 is being scrapped for parts at Belconnen Depot.
|23 May 2009||Tuggeranong||Belconnen||Network 2009|