From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||March 1991|
|Removed from Service||28 April 2017|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Feb 1991|
|Gallery Album||Bus 903|
Bus 903 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 12 March 1991
- It was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack in June 2010.
- As at March 2011, this bus was again without a bike rack. The rack had not been replaced following front-end repairs.
- A new DL2 bike rack was fitted in October 2011
- In October 2016, its Alcatel/STC Cannon flip-dot destination signs were replaced with Hanover LED equipment.
|23 May 2009||Tuggeranong||Belconnen||Network 2009|
|3 Jun 2009||Belconnen||Tuggeranong|
|9 Feb 2015||Tuggeranong||Belconnen|