From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||July 1991|
|Removed from Service||~September 2016|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Jul 1991|
|Gallery Album||Bus 917|
Bus 917 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 19 July 1991
- It was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack during June or July 2010.
- In May 2012, its STC Cannon flip-dot desto was replaced with Hanover LED equipment.
- It was removed from service in September or October 2016 and transferred to Woden Depot.
- From 4 April 2018, Bus 917 is being scrapped for parts at Tuggeranong Depot.