From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||November 1991|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Nov 1991|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks VeloPorter 2|
|Gallery Album||Bus 935|
Bus 935 is a Renault PR100.2 based at Belconnen Depot.
- It was first registered on 29 November 1991
- It was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack during March 2010.
- In April/May 2015, a replacement VeloPorter 2 rack was fitted.
- In August 2017 it was stored at Woden Depot, but was returned to service in the same month.
- In October 2017, its Alcatel/STC Cannon flip-dot destination signs were replaced with Hanover LED displays, making Bus 935 the last bus in service with an Alcatel flip-dot destination display.
|4 Jan 2018||Tuggeranong||Belconnen|