From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||December 1991|
|Removed from Service||October 2018|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Nov 1991|
|Gallery Album||Bus 936|
Bus 936 was a Renault PR100.2
- It was first registered on 10 December 1991
- It was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack during March 2010.
- In August 2016, its Alcatel/STC Cannon flip-dot destination signs were replaced with Hanover LED equipment.
- On apx 6 September 2017, Bus 936 was removed from service and sent to Woden Depot. However by 15 September it had resumed service.
- Bus 936 was once again removed from service in October 2018.