From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||February 1992|
|Removed from Service||2 November 2018|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Feb 1992|
|Gallery Album||Bus 940|
Bus 940 was a Renault PR100.2
- Bus 940 was fitted with trial Saydair Metro seats. These seats would later be fitted to the 983 - 989 articulated buses, Renault PR100.3 and Dennis Dart vehicles.
- During 2017, the seats were refurbished with Camira BDI314 fabric.
- It was first registered on 26 February 1992
- On 4 July 1992 it was transferred from Kingston Depot to Tuggeranong Depot.
- It was fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack in June 2010.
- Its Alcatel / STC Cannon destination signs were replaced with Hanover LED equipment in July 2016.