From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||April 1992|
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Apr 1992|
|Gallery Album||Bus 949|
Bus 949 is a Renault PR100.2 based at Tuggeranong Depot.
- Bus 949 was first registered on 27 April 1992.
- This vehicle was fitted with a bike rack which was subsequently removed.
- This bus was transferred from Belconnen to Tuggeranong Depot in May 2010.
- It was refitted with a DL2 bike rack in early October 2010.
- Bus 949 had its STC Cannon/Alcatel flip dot destination signs replaced with Hanover LED in April/May 2015.