From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Aug 1992|
|Gallery Album||Bus 969|
Bus 969 is a Renault PR100.2 based at Tuggeranong Depot.
- This vehicle is fitted with a Sportworks DL2 bike rack.
- Bus 969 was transferred from Belconnen to Tuggeranong Depot for Network '14 which commenced on 1 September 2014.
- Its STC Cannon / Alcatel flip-dot destination displays were replaced with Hanover LED in March 2015.
All Over Advertising History
- Canberra Centre - September 2008 to March 2009 - Cream and Black with two people on the side with the Canberra Centre Slogan 'The centre of fashion' and stores above the windows (And on the rear)
- Canberra Centre - March 2009 to September 2009 - Dark and Light Purple with three people on the side and one on the back, stores are written above the windowline with the slogan 'Defining Fashion' used
- Canberra Centre - September 2009 to 31 March 2010 - White with 'Love Fashion' for their Spring and Summer collection, with a man and woman on the side