|Removed from Service||--|
|Desto Equipment||Hanover LED|
|Body Date||Nov 1992|
|Bike Rack||Sportworks DL2|
|Gallery Album||Bus 978|
Bus 978 is a Renault PR100.2 based at Tuggeranong Depot.
- It was fitted with a DL2 bike rack during March 2010
- Bus 978, along with BUS 977 and BUS 979 were used on a trial of Diesohol (a mixture of Diesel and Ethanol)
- Bus 978 featured an all-over-advertisement for IMB from May 2011, however the off-side of the bus was re-painted in September/October 2011 and the wrap was not re-applied. The rest of the wrap was removed in March 2013.
- In August 2016, its Alcatel/STC Cannon flip-dot destination signs were replaced with Hanover LED equipment.
All Over Advertising History
- Diesohol - 1992 to Unknown - Light blue with two globes on the side and rear, along with ribbons and the slogan 'Diesohol - Future Fuel' on the side
- Aussie Home Loans - Unknown - White with Hundred and Thousands (Multi Coloured Dots) and the famous slogan "We'll save you"
- ACTION - Going Your Way - May 2008 to 1 May 2011 - Orange, Green and White livery with ACTION Logos and Slogan to promote Network '08
- IMB - 1 May 2011 to March 2013