From ACT Bus Fleetwiki
|Entered Service||22 November 1976|
|Removed from Service||2 December 1976|
|Desto Equipment||Roller Blind|
|Body Date||Jun 1976|
C94761 was a Volvo B58H Articulated Bus.
- This bus was brought to Australia by Volvo for use as a demonstrator.
- It was in Canberra for about 10 days in November/December 1976 but was not used in public service.
- It was with PTC Sydney in November 1976 and January 1977 and then with operators in Melbourne, Perth and Adelaide
- Bus Australia Fleet Lists records that it is currently owned by the Parker Family of Oakville
- Further information and photos can be found at WA Fleetlists