BUS 009 (2)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Removed from Service||April 2013|
|* BUS 009 (1)||– AEC Reliance AH470|
Bus 009 was a Hino AC140K which formed part of the ACTION Special Needs Transport Fleet.
- It was one of ten ACTION 'Special Needs' Buses loaned to the Olympic Roads Transport Authority during 2000. These vehicles performed shuttle services during the Sydney 2000 Olympics and Paralympics.
- This vehicle was regarded as a 'spare' (not generally in use) later in its operational life.
- It was transferred from Belconnen to Woden Depot on 13 April 2010.
- In June 2013 it was transferred to Pickles Auctions (Fyshwick) for disposal.
- In January 2020 it was purchased by private owners for the purpose of a motorhome conversion.
|Owner/Operator||Location||Registration||Fleet #||Date From||Date To|
|Private Owner||Beechworth VIC||--||--||Jan 2020||current|